Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 510

So it's the day that I usually go for the Padden run but today I'm volunteering.  I am helping out at a rescue farm getting it ready for the coming winter.  I ended up shoveling and toting stuff instead of running and lifting weights. 
Frankly it was a trade off as I still worked my muscles and was tired from it.  And it was for a good cause.  Plus there was pizza!

Breakfast: Greek yogurt with Chia seeds and 20oz of cold water.

Lunch: 4 pc of pizza, ice tea, 24 almonds, and the leftovers from Friday's breakfast.

Dinner: A bit of mish-mash of finger foods.  Pot stickers, zucchini cakes, and pork buns.  All very good but not that good for me.  Ah well.

Late night snack: 100cal bag of popcorn and three Wasa crisp crackers with almond butter.

So planning on getting to Padden tomorrow as long as the weather cooperates but not sure if that will happen.  At this point I'm feeling good about the race and frankly can't wait.  Wishing it was now frankly.

No comments: