Monday, October 21, 2013

Day 529

So still on vacation and have skipped working out for the last three days.  That is the plan except for today.  Today Lorinda and I will get together and start the new plan.  It's a bit concerning as we are heading into the holiday time of year that includes much eating and merry making.  I'd like to see if I can go the entire season with out skipping workouts and still enjoying the feasting while at least maintaining weight and hopefully losing some pounds.
This week so far has been a big fat feast.  I will weigh myself on Sat and see the results.

Breakfast: Greek yogurt with Chia seeds and 20oz of cold water.

After workout meal: Two Coney Island hot dogs and a bowl of ice cream.  I finished off the Pad Thai from last night.  It wasn't much.

Dinner: Mixed some of the Chicken curry and brown rice with some scrambled eggs.  Also had an adult beverage.

The workout Lorinda wrote up was a good one that got me off to a great start on this new path.  I'll work it in next week when I start up again with the gym.  Chest and triceps were our areas of focus.

No comments: