Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 519

Six days and counting.  I went to the gym and just did a bike workout.  Rode for 30min at a high difficulty level and then stretched.  I'm in a sense taking it easier than normal as the race gets closer.  I'm still planning on doing Tabata on Weds but otherwise no more leg stuff for now.  I'll lift some weights and we'll see what Lorinda has in store for me on Sat.  I expect nothing too crazy.

Breakfast: Frittata with potato, peppers, mushroom, sausage, and a mixture of Chinese stir fry veggie.  Oh and some cheese, Parmesan.  20oz of cold water.

Lunch: I felt like salad this week so, it was a spinach/greens salad with tomato, red pepper, cauliflower, peas, corn, and cheese.  Threw in some felafel's.

Snack: Banana

Dinner: Greek yogurt with 24 almonds, Chia seeds, two Wasa crisp with almond butter and cheese, and a couple florets of cauliflower.

No comments: