Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 538

It was meet with Lorinda today and we got in another good session.  I had questions today and she answered them all with lots of advice.  I'm trying to get an idea of how I want to proceed in the coming months with working out.  My new goal is to still lose weight but at the same time strengthen my body so I can participate in a life less boring. 
Nothing wrong with going through life without adventure but I am feeling a need for some.  Why not?
So here we are with the next step in the evolution of my life.  Stick around, fun times are ahead!

Breakfast: Well actually didn't eat breakfast this morning before working out with Lorinda.  Didn't even drink my normal 20oz of cold water.

After workout meal: Picked up some sushi and a small broccoli and cauliflower salad for lunch.  The sushi actually had some raw tuna in it and that's a first for me.  I had to laugh as it was quite tasty.  Could have used a bit more Wasabi though.

Dinner: Fish sandwich.  Made with a cheese bagel, bacon, guacamole, and tomato.

A bit later had an adult beverage and a small bowl of almonds (more than 24 this time).

So we worked back and biceps today.  I now have a really good idea of exercises to pair up.  I also can combine today's with last weeks for the whole upper body.

So I dropped 6 pounds in the last week after gaining 10lbs during vacation time.  I really did go a bit wacky during vacation by pretty much eating whatever and lots of it.  So this last week has been getting back to a normal and healthy eating routine.  It wasn't too hard.  Makes me laugh as I figured out that no exercise and eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted wasn't the best idea.  Huh, imagine that. 

No comments: