Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 535

Whoopee! Tabata!  After a two week layoff I finally get back to the gym and my fave workout Tabata!  Not sure why I like it so much (especially somewhere around the third set) but I do and I think it's because I really know I've expended some sweat and effort. 
Which doesn't mean all the other times I'm working out I'm not putting forth effort, I just like the immediacy of it. 
I feel the same way when I meet with Lorinda for one of our one on one sessions.  I come away with the feeling I've accomplished something that I normally wouldn't have.  It's easy to make an excuse and sit on the couch but to actually get up and sweat so much your shirt sticks to your back, well....

Breakfast: Frittata with 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds

Lunch: Spinach salad with chicken, tomato, cheese, corn, peas, and cauliflower.

2nd snack: Banana with large tablespoon peanut butter

Dinner: Protein drink and Greek yogurt with Chia seeds.

Tonight after the workout I wasn't hungry like last night and I wonder if my banana and peanut butter afternoon snack helped?  I'll do that again tomorrow and see.

Tomorrow will be weights again.  I'll repeat the workout Lorinda gave me last week and the same one I did on Monday.  I'll skip the kettlebells though.

No comments: