Monday, October 21, 2013

Day 530

Today is a really crazy food day.  I'm meeting friends from the D&D group so there will be BBQ happening.  During the earlier part of the day I have plans for more eating.  No workout or worrying about working out.  That's the rule for today.

Breakfast: Breakfast burrito and 20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Two fish tacos along with rice and beans.  A single serve bag of chips.

Dinner:  Again hanging with the gaming group so it's BBQ.  I had two hamburgers and a hot dog, along with some baked beans.  3 rice crispy treats and chips.  Had a soda.  My first one in a couple of weeks.  So far this year I've had maybe a half dozen pops.  Quite good considering that in the past I probably would have drank almost that many in an evening.

So tomorrow is weigh in day and we'll see how badly I did during this week of vacation.  I didn't go anywhere (traveling ) but I did go to many food places and ate my way through this vacation.  I don't regret it as I've really been fairly good during the year.  So cutting loose for a week can be justified and I really am not interested in doing it again very soon.

No comments: