Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 513

Well I'm all confused.  Today I'm meeting with Lorinda and it's not Saturday.  It's in the final countdown for the race and I'm starting to ask questions and think about the actual movements I'll be initiating to succeed.  I know I must run as fast as I can at least once ( the run is twice around) and certainly not be timid on the bike.  I'm expecting the bike to be the spot where I can make up time.  Which I'll need for the running parts.  So I will need to be a bit more aggressive on the bike ride and not chicken out as much on some of the scary areas.  It should be a lot of fun so I'm just going to go with it.

Breakfast: Frittata and 20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds then a Mexicali salad and a donut.

Afternoon snack: Banana

Dinner: Protein drink.  Greek yogurt w/Chia seeds.  A Wasa crisp with almond butter and cheese.

So the workout with L was a lower body routine.  Something we hadn't done in a while.  I think we got away from the lower body because of the issue with my back.  Now that it's back to normal it's high time to work those muscles and that's helping me to think about the new plan for the new year.

A day closer to racing!

No comments: