Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 514

Tabata!  Yes a wonderful lower body workout AGAIN.  We did lower body last night and I figured there would be some lower body in Tabata but not the entire class!  Oh well it's good for me and my body especially when we do sprints like we did in this class.

Breakfast: Frittata and 20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds.  Chile Releno from TJ's mixed in a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.

Afternoon: 2 Wasa crisps with peanut butter

Dinner: Protein drink and Greek yogurt with Chia seeds.  Also two Wasa crisp with almond butter and cheese.

I'm going to have to watch that same body part two workouts in a row thing.  I felt a bit staggered last night after working out with Lorinda and tonight walking to the car after Tabata was fun and slightly shaky.

No comments: