Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 533

So back to the regular schedule of work and working out.  Also eating a bit more healthy which includes not porking out every day.
I could tell that last week made an impression on my body when I went to dress for work.  Yes the pants were a bit tighter than normal.  The sixth belt loop was quite a squeeze compared to a couple of weeks ago.  Looks like I'll need to get back on track and workout and eat way better.

Breakfast: Frittata with sausage, peas, corn, potato, an red pepper with cheese.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt with 24 almonds

Lunch: Spinach salad with chicken, tomato, cauliflower, corn, peas, and cheese.

Dinner: Protein drink and Greek yogurt with Chia seeds.  3 cookies.

Amazingly I wasn't super hungry after the workout.  So it was my normal dinner that I've eaten for the last few months.  I expect to tire of it one of these days so when I feel like something else I'll go for it by try to limit my intake.

I rocked the workout Lorinda showed me last week and that's the plan.  As each week goes forward I'll incorporate the previous weeks workout plan into the coming week.  The idea will be to start doing more weight training and tone down the cardio.  For now.

No comments: