Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 526

I just realized that this blog has passed 5000 views.  Hard to imagine that over 5000 times my somewhat silly musings have been looked at.  Of course at the same time I'm well aware that a good portion of those were probably a bot trying to get us to send money to Nigeria.  Not sure why but that does seem to be something that happens a lot on the Internet.

So it's the day after the big race and I'm feeling good.  A bit stiff when I got up in the morning but overall not bad at all.  Almost normal actually.

I'm meeting friends for sushi for lunch and beyond that nothing planned as I enter my first day of vacation.

The rest of the week I'll think about going to the gym and on Thurs I am meeting Lorinda for a training session.

Breakfast: Greek yogurt with Chia seeds and 20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Sushi and an adult beverage.  We went to conveyor belt sushi place and I had 6-7 plates but stopped before I was stuffed.  Not bad for a vacation meal.

Dinner: Two pieces of pizza with some stuffed mushrooms from lunch.  An adult beverage and two rice crispy treats.

Late snack: Chips

I'm giving myself the week of food wise due to the race.  I've been fairly good this last year and I figure I should cut loose a bit so I can get back to it.  I really don't think it's that bad of an idea as long as I don't go really crazy.  So stay tuned to the menu for the next few days and maybe even live vicariously through this blog.  I'll eat some stuff that I've avoided for quite some time.  And some stuff I just had last week but felt really guilty about eating.  ;)

No comments: