Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 528

So under normal circumstances I'd have led this entry with Tabata!  I was planning on going and ended up wussing out.  I ended up just staying home and making excuses.  I mean come on, I'd just three days ago ran a dualathon, give me a break.  At least that was my excuse any way.
I am meeting Lorinda tomorrow for our first post race training day.  So this week's not a total loss exercise wise.  Plus I'm stocking up on cheating towards the diet.  Today I did go a bit crazy.

Breakfast: Greek yogurt with Chia seeds and 20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Lamb burger with fries and an adult beverage.

Mid day snack: 2 rice crispy treats

Dinner: Thai food.  Pad Thai with green curry and brown rice.  Also a bowl of pumpkin ice cream.

So I did over eat today and frankly it was great.  I'm really trying to eat stuff I've thought about eating this past year but convinced myself not to.  So I don't feel too bad but I do realize that next week I'm starting a new phase and that includes not eating this type of stuff or at least in these quantities. 
Only a few day more to go on vacation so gotta make them count.  (insert grin here)

No comments: