Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 531

So didn't go the gym today.  I did some community service work for my work.  I tried to not think about all the food I've eaten this last week while on vacation.  It was a lot.  I have also figured out something.  Eating sometimes is just habit and not caused by actual hunger.  The reason I mention this is because some of the meals I ate this last week were just that, not because I was hungry but because I could.
I really think that is something that does need to be thought about when I'm having a cheat day that turns into a crazy cheat day.  Food for thought.

So I weighed in today and guess what.  I gained ten pounds.  Yep the free for all eating and not exercising caused me to gain 10lbs.  Guess I'll have to get back to thinking about working out and not being a slacker.

Breakfast: Greek yogurt with Chia seeds and 20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Chips and salsa along with a giant burrito.

Dinner: Last of the chicken curry and brown rice.  Also three eggs scrambled with cheese.

Made some cookies.  Had 6.

So I wasn't surprised that I'd gained 10lbs but now I've got to work it off.  So Monday it starts again.  It was good to slack off for a week but maybe I should've had the realization sooner about eating when I wasn't hungry.  I don't know, maybe?

No comments: