Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 507

Tabata not!  So it's normally my Tabata day but of course I spaced when putting my gym bag together and instead of a t-shirt and shorts I ended up with two t-shirts and no shorts.  D'oh! 
So because I had a work meeting later in the evening I ended up going home.  At home I did a core and stretching workout.  Nothing intense due to time constraints but at least I wasn't sitting on my butt and doing nothing.
As I get closer to the race I feel as if I'm getting lazier about working out.  I will need to get a bit more focused I think.  Plus the weather has changed so I should probably get a bike ride in to see how the trail is under muddy conditions.

Breakfast: Frittata and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt with 24 almonds

Lunch: Stir fried veggie with chicken and salsa

2nd snack: Banana and peanut butter

Dinner: As I said I had a work meeting in the evening so there was food provided.  Not the best stuff and I tried to not eat much of it.  It was Chinese deep fried finger foods and I had some of the offerings.  Then came home and had Greek yogurt with Chia seeds, a Wasa cracker with almond butter and some chicken.

So far this week has been a bit off.  Monday I was able to do Tabata but otherwise I've really changed it up.  The week will continue in that vein as tomorrow I'll meet with Lorinda and then skip training on Sat to help get a farm ready for the winter months.  So some shoveling and sweeping along with other types of out door work.  Again change is good.

No comments: