Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 500 and I'm still at it

Tabata!  This is the way it's been for almost all of the days when I write about this exercise/health thing.  If you're going, huh?  I'm talking about the work outs that include Tabata and all of the other sweat inducing exercises I've done in the last 500 days.  As I get closer to the duathalon coming up in THREE weeks I'm realizing how much exercise has become a part of my daily world.  It's a good thing and I'm glad I have Lorinda to help guide me. 

Breakfast: Two eggs, tomato, avocado, and a skinny bun.  20oz of water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds along with a slice of 10 grain bread

Lunch: Asian noodle with veggie and beef salad.  Small ice cream.

2nd snack: Slice of 10 grain bread, peanut butter and a banana.  3 cookies.

Dinner: Protein drink, trail mix, and Greek yogurt with Chia seeds.

I'm planning on riding my bike to work tomorrow so I hope the weather is at least not raining.

No comments: