Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 488

It's Friday and boy was it a long day at work.  Good thing the weekend is here.  I went to friends after work and tried to be good but there were chips and salsa available.  Plus as I've pointed out in the past if it's a social gathering the food just sort of appears in your hands and you have to eat it.
I am planning on running in the morning at Padden so I always expect a bit of indulgence the night before.  Just have to remember not to indulge too much.

Breakfast: Frittata and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds

Lunch: Burrito from the taco truck restaurant and a very small bowl of ice cream (2 spoonfuls).

2nd snack: Not really a snack more like a drink.  Ice tea drink.

Dinner: As I said I was at friends for dinner and we had Brats with potato salad and chips & salsa.  Supplemented that with two ice cream treats and a couple of rice crispy treats.  At friends it's always a challenge (as I've said before) so I relish the battle that ensues.  The food just sits there and calls to you and you have to not listen.  Good luck with that.

Tomorrow will be running at Padden as we get closer and closer to the Oct race.  As I won't be meeting L tomorrow I'm curious as to what I'll do after the run.  I'm leaning towards a short bike ride but we'll see what pans out.

No comments: