Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 503

So ran at Padden today and turned in a regular time.  34min.  I am okay with that time as I know it will work for the race.  I just hope I can keep it up.  My training has been rather haphazard but it works for me.  Maybe the next race I can really try to persue an actual training regimen. 
Meeting Lorinda today for our weekly workout.

Breakfast: Just a banana and 20oz of cold water.

After the run: Protein drink

After the workout: Shrimp and a fish burger with an egg, ham, avocado, and tomato.

Dinner: Went to friends for a night of Mexican and games and movies.  Had for tacos and a plate of nachos along with an adult beverage.  There were cookies so that was in the mix also.  I think I did okay but maybe could have not had the last taco.  I will say that my shirt wasn't bulging over my belly so that seems like a win.

I plan on riding at Padden tomorrow but the weather report is somewhat discouraging for me.  So I will decide tomorrow.

No comments: