Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 489

Ran at Padden and turned in a time of 34min.  Not bad but I'm still hoping I'll pick up some time when the race happens and for sure the biking can be faster.  I feel the bike is the area that I can cut some more time off of.  I hope anyway.
At least the running felt fine.  No pains, especially from my back.  I guess it's finally better and I can stop worrying about it.  I did drink some Magnesium though afterwards just to be on the safe side.
I stopped drinking it every day as it seemed like I was not needing it as much.  I'll save it for the times where my back or other areas may need a boost.

Breakfast: Not really breakfast just 20oz of cold water

After run: Protein drink followed by a gluten free bread sandwich with lettuce, bacon, and tomato with guacamole.  Also two gluten free cookies and an ice tea drink.

Afternoon snack: Granola bar

Dinner: Chinese finger food.  Hamburger with an egg on gluten free bread.

Late night snack: Almond butter sandwich made with gluten free bread and 24 almonds.

Had a bit of an issue with hunger in the evening.  I think I was bored and so food became the solution.  Still didn't go too far overboard but still, probably didn't need the late night snack to be honest.  Must watch out for those triggers.

Tomorrow is bike at Padden and then D&D gaming in the evening.  I should be able to control food fairly well.

No comments: