Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 309

My normal day off from working out has been a rather normal one. The boss did bring in scones for everyone and I did partake.  By the time the day was over I'd had about 2 1/2 scones total.  Bits and pieces as I'd walk by except for the whole one in the morning.  At lunch I dressed a bit up with some ice cream.  Quite yummy.  Otherwise a regular day of food:

Breakfast: Egg and ham sandwich with tomato and avocado on a skinny bun.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

No 1st snack meant too but got distracted.  I did have a scone so I guess I did have a 1st snack

2nd snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Finished off the pulled pork wraps.  Made this one with avocado and sauteed peppers and onions, along with some more roasted peppers.  Also had some scone and ice cream.

No 3rd snack

Dinner: Okay my usual Friday nite dinner was a mixture of stuff.  I had 8 bacon wrapped scallops and 3 shrimp-dogs with BBQ sauce.  Then a bit later had a bag of 100cal popcorn. Much later had a ham sandwich.  Consisted of ham and almond butter on a skinny bun.  I succumbed to the pull of this sandwich as I've been noticing a craving f9or it all week.  So gave in but it wasn't that bad of a craving downfall.

Tomorrow back at it with L.  She was out of town last week so I was on my own (and I did fine had a great workout that lasted over 2hours).  I look forward to what ever she has for me. 

No comments: