Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 321

Tabata!  Need I say more?  It was Tabata Intervals at the gym today.  I'm starting to really like it and it's quite challenging.  It's quick and fun.  Wore smaller clothes again today, as a matter of fact I wore an XL shirt I just bought.  Everyone complimented me on how great it looked.  It was a style (polo) I've shy'd away from in the past.  Now though it's fast becoming my fave.  Here's how I ate my way thru the day:

Breakfast: Egg and ham sandwich on a skinny bun with tomato and avocado.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Not really a snack as my boss brought in bakery goods for a meeting we were having.  I had some scone, chocolate chip bread, and a pastry. 

2nd snack: Let's just say, more bakery goods

Lunch: I've started to shoot for smaller salads and so lunch today was smaller.  It still filled me up.  So spinach salad with roasted cauliflower and sauteed broccoli and onions with a tomato, quinoa, and steak strips.  Had salsa for dressing.  Of course I had some bakery goods with lunch.

3rd snack: Again bakery goods

Dinner: Pot stickers with some lamb and broccoli in some chicken broth mixed with some BBQ sauce.

I will wear another of the XL shirts I now own tomorrow.  I'll see how they look this time.

No comments: