Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 337

It's meet with L day.  We did a workout that was quite tough in it's way.  I was reminded of Tabata as it was a timed series.  They were basically one minute intervals with no rest until the entire series was done.  The series consisted of 5 different exercises.  Of which we did three whole sets and then some abs exercise, so I did sweat a bit.  Again a great workout with L.  We talked about the possibility of me doing an event in 2013.  I'd like to go for it, so the training will have more than one purpose in the coming year.  It's something to get me out of my comfort zone yet still work into the getting fit side of things. Speaking of getting fit:

Breakfast: Cherry Pie Larabar and 20oz of cold water

After workout meal: Hamburger on a chibatta bun with an egg, cheese, guacamole.  Chips with guacamole.

Had some holiday treats through out the day.

Dinner: I bought a roasted chicken yesterday and so today I shredded it.  I mixed in some BBQ sauce and made a sandwich for dinner.  It was a small baguette with guacamole, and cheese.  Later before I went to bed I had some of the popcorn that was a mix of plain,cheesed, and carmel popcorn.  I really didn't need it but suddenly I had this overwhelming urge to eat some.  Again holiday treats bite me badly.

No comments: