Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day 335

Day after Tabata and I'm feeling good.  No real pains of working out.  Not that I expected there to be any pains but I'm always ready for the creaky joints.  Today though was more of the holiday treats.  Just can't get away from them, no matter how hard I try.  So definitely going to the gym tonight.  Otherwise here's the food list for today:

Breakfast: Turkey and egg sandwich on a skinny bun with almond butter and tomato.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: I actually didn't have time for the Greek yogurt.  I just had a handful of  almonds

Lunch: Spinach salad with cauliflower, tomato, quinoa, salmon patty, and salsa for dressing.

Dinner: Sauteed broccoli, spinach, quinoa, and salsa.

Did the cardio workout after work.  Not much else to say.  Clothes still fitting even with the holiday treats.

No comments: