Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 329

A new day in the journey.  This will be a different day also.  I'm meeting some former co-workers for Christmas breakfast.  We will go to Denny's and I know I'll try to be good but will probably not be as good as I should.  It's my one day off from working out so I'd better make it count.  Here's the damage:

Breakfast: Again I'm at Denny's and I ordered a breakfast burrito.  It didn't look to bad overall but when it arrived I knew I should only eat half.  Yay me!  I only ate half of the burrito but ate all of the roasted red potatoes.  I figured they should be better than hashbrowns.  Don't know for sure but I'll give it a shot.  Saved the other half of the burrito for dinner.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: I'd brought a Chile Releno from TJ's for lunch but ended up not eating it.  I think I was feeling the Denny's breakfast.  I just ate a bunch of almonds and a little bit of fruit.  I won't say that I wasn't hungry but still nothing really sounded good.  So I guess I just snacked on the almonds.  Not the best choice.

Dinner: Ate the other half of the breakfast burrito but it didn't come close to satisfying me.  I think I was once again in holiday eating mode as I started to snack on all the holiday junk food I'd aquired in the last 24 hours.  That included three different flavor types of pre-popped popcorn, sugar dipped walnuts, and peanut brittle candy.  I was finally satiated until later in the evening when I had a skinny bun with almond butter and two slices of turkey.  Finally I felt like I was good for the day.  Very crazy day glad it's finally over.

No comments: