Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 316

Wow, woke up this morning and I could barely move my left arm.  As long as I didn't raise it about my shoulder I was okay.  I couldn't tell if it was sore from over work or I'd actually done something internally in my shoulder.  It was very painful that's all I really knew.  As the day went on though it did seem to be getting better.  Not quickly but there did seem to be some improvement.  So by the end of the day I was hopeful but I'll wait and see how it feels tomorrow.  I'm going to tell L that we should probably work on either core or lower body just to give my arm a rest.  Okay here's what else was happening today:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich with ham, tomato, and avocado on a skinny bun.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Chile Releno from TJ's with cheese and avocado.  Also a Starbucks latte low fat drink with protein.

Dinner: Three street tacos from the taco truck restaurant.

I went out after dinner to an art gallery for some culture and had a glass of wine.  That was a bit different for me.  I met a couple of people and had some interesting conversation about stuff that I wouldn't normally discuss.  I felt I could go a ways out of my comfort zone.  So maybe I'm a bit more confident having lost the weight.  It was....fun.

Afterwards at home I had a bag of 100cal popcorn.

No comments: