Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 328

So it's a day off from work and I've started to get into holiday mode when it comes to eating.  Yesterday after Tabata I went somewhat crazy and picked up a Big sandwich.  Now I ended up not eating the whole thing and will eat the rest today but I still broke protocol.  I'm okay now with it but I'll probably try to make up for it somehow.  I did go to the gym today and got in some cardio but I'm sure the food intake will offset any gym time.  Ah well you gotta live ( I just need to start living more within the program).  Okay here's how it went down:

Breakfast: Egg and turkey sandwich on a skinny bun with tomato and avocado. Banana and 20oz of cold water.

After workout meal: I went to the movies after the workout and ended up eating at the theatre.  I had a hamburger with onion rings and drink.  The hamburger was just a plain burger with some pickles.  The drink was a fruit drink so not a soda but still probably loaded with sugar.  I didn't drink the entire drink as it was a small but a small is bigger than most larges every where else.

Dinner: Ate the second half of the sandwich from last nite.  Along with that I finished off the sweet potato tots I'd picked up at TJ's and also three of the shrimp on a stick that are like corn dogs but with shrimp.

So I didn't do too badly today considering the alternatives.  I did go to the gym and didn't scrimp on the workout.  I enjoyed my day off at the movies.  Saw the Hobbit and it was great.

No comments: