Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 318

So I went to the gym today and did cardio along with some core work.  It was a good combo.  The day was rather normal on the other hand.  I got a bit of a late start though and ended up not eating the after work out meal until almost 2pm.  I'd gone to the gym around 10am.  Still a good day.  Here's what I ate when I did eat:

Breakfast: Apple Pie Larabar and 20oz of cold water.

After workout meal: Crusty roll with a hamburger, an egg, tomato, avocado, and spinach.  Also tried something new from TJ's.  They were sweet potato tots.  I had them with BBQ sauce and they were quite good. 

Dinner: Crusty bread with chicken patty, chicken meatball, tomato, and almond butter.  Had small bowl of sauteed broccoli and onion, cauliflower, and quinoa mixed with more chicken meatballs.

So there we go short and sweet ( oh wait ) speaking of sweet I had a Toll House ice cream cookie sandwich.  I think it's my new guilty pleasure.  Just have to make sure I don't eat them every day.

No comments: