Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 312

Start of a new work week and workout schedule.  Heh not really a new workout schedule just making a small change from the last couple of weeks.  I'm trying to add in more lifting of weights.  So I did weights yesterday and I'll do weights on Thursday (a couple of days from now) with the Tabata Intervals in between.  Plus doing the cardio on the other days.  Of course meeting with L on the Saturday plan.  Today was a good day as I ate the pulled chicken wrap for lunch.  I as usual overstuffed the wrap, so tomorrow I'll be a better judge of portions.   It was quite tasty though, if I may say so myself.  So here's how the plan went food wise:

Breakfast: Egg and ham sandwich on a skinny bun with tomato and avocado.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: none

2nd snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Pulled chicken wrap with cheese, tomato, cucumber, and sauteed peppers and onion.  The wrap is a low carb high fiber with 110 calories.  It was rather satisfying, I think it was the cheese.

3rd break: none

Dinner: Wasn't quite hungry so I had a skinny bun with the chicken meatballs and a dollop of pulled chicken with almond butter.  It actually hit the spot and I wasn't hungry for more.

Did the cardio tonight and it seemed a bit easy but that's okay.  I may have been experiencing a bit of over training.  For the last four days it's went like this, Friday day off completely, Saturday was workout with L and we did core so no real legs, Sunday was a lifting day and I didn't do any squats between sets.  So today my legs felt pretty good and strong.  Considering I go to the gym six days a week I may need to alter my schedule. Still go but break it up a bit more.  We'll see how I feel after tomorrow as it's a cardio day again.

No comments: