Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 319

Here's the list for today:

Breakfast: Egg and ham sandwich with tomato and avocado on a skinny bun.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Peanut Butter Larabar

2nd snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Spinach salad with steak strips, quinoa, broccoli slaw, tomato, sauteed broccoli and onion, roasted cauliflower, and salsa for dressing.  It was a big salad but tasty.

Dinner: Microwaved broccoli with cheese, quinoa, and salsa along with some steak strips.

Lunch was really a big salad way bigger than I really needed and I ate the whole thing.  I went to the gym after work (imagine that) and did cardio as I'm still taking it easy on my shoulders.  I'm starting to wear my smaller clothes more often as the month progresses.  Which is really cool!  I recently ordered some clothing for work that has the biz logo on them and I can't wait as they are all XL.  That's huge for me as most of my shirts are still 2XL.  The clothes just keep fitting better.  I've decided that this Saturday (the day after my 59th birthday) I'm going to hit the scale and see if I've lost any weight.  If I have great but if not no big thang as my clothes are really my scale.  We'll see.

No comments: