Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 313

So had an appointment with the chiropractor today.  He's a bit off the beaten path so with my work schedule and the drive I'm always hitting him late in the day.  So I always make the appointment as late in his work day as possible so that I can get there before he closes.  Well this time he had already closed for the day and I'm a bit annoyed.  I had decided that I'd skip the gym to do the chiro visit.  So I didn't get adjusted and I didn't get to the gym.  A bit of a downer overall.  Still though my clothes are fitting better and better.  I'm also getting more questions about my weight loss and that feels great.  So even though it seems like I'm not losing weight according to the scale I'm obviously shaping up.  Here's the food for the day:

Breakfast: Egg and ham sandwich with tomato and avocado on a skinny bun.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Pulled chicken wrap with sauteed peppers and onions with tomato, cucumber, and cheese.  It was a birthday at work so I had a small piece of cake, it really was a small piece.

Dinner: Roasted brussel sprouts and rutabaga along with spinach and chicken meatballs mixed with two eggs baked in the oven.

So no gym but tomorrow is Tabata so I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: