Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day 332

Again more holiday treats!  I can't win.  This time though I will save them for tomorrow.  I will be going to friends for Christmas and so will take these treats with me.  So hopefully they won't be coming home.  Actually they won't because if any are left they are going in the garbage.  I've had enough to last me until next year.  Ha, take that holiday treats!  Since it's Christmas Eve I made the decision to not go to the gym.  I will actually work out in the morning at home just like I did on Thanksgiving.  I'm feeling yesterday's workout but I still think I'm liking it a whole bunch.  I need a few more of those through out the week in addition to the cardio.  So here's what I did today in the way of food:

Breakfast: Egg and turkey sandwich on a skinny bun with tomato and almond butter.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

Snack: Dammit, holiday treats are seducing me again.

Lunch: I needed real food so ended up at a sandwich shop and had an 8" turkey, bacon, and avocado sandwich with lettuce, tomato, pickles, cucumbers, black olives, and pesto.  I also had a snack bag of chips along with an adult beverage.  Of course I slipped some holiday treats in there also.

Dinner: Broccoli and pot sticker soup mixed with some quinoa.  Plus some bacon wrapped scallops.  I was able to not over indulge in the scallops and was quite happy that I could control myself.  Add an adult beverage.

So I'm gearing up for tomorrow (Christmas) as I expect to be eating lots of holiday treats and snacky type stuff.  An actual meal will more than likely not happen.  As said earlier I will work out in the morning at home before I head out to the celebration.  I'm sure it won't offset the destruction done by the holiday treats but it may help a little.  If nothing else it will remind me that I can't do the holiday treats everyday.

No comments: