Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 322

It's the day before my birthday.  I'm still doing what I should be doing and not forgetting my path.  This week so far I've worn smaller size clothes most days and am quite happy with that.  At the same time someone at work had brought in some cookies.  They didn't want them at home so bringing them to work got the cookies out of their house.  Unfortunately that put them within my reach so I had cookies with snacks and lunch.  Not a lot but enough that I knew I was overdoing it.  Ah well as I've said cookies are my kryptonite.  If I could live on cookies and sandwiches for my entire life it would be a great life.  Ha ha.  Here's the rest of the damage:

Breakfast: Egg and ham sandwich on a skinny bun with tomato and avocado.  Banana and 20oz of cold water

1st snack: Apple Pie Larabar

2nd snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Small spinach salad with sauteed veggies and quinoa, tomato, and salsa for dressing.  Steak strips for protein. 

Dinner: Spinach salad with tomato, broccoli, salmon, and quinoa.

I think I will weigh myself on Saturday as I'm feeling like I've lost some weight.  Don't know for sure but since the clothes are fitting better and better every day you'd think I'm losing some weight, but we'll see.

No comments: