Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 418

Here it is the end of the work week and the beginning of a new weekend program.  Saturday is now running day and Sunday is now biking day.  I need to start getting more serious about this race in October.  At least I think I need to do that?  Ha.
It was a relatively normal day with nothing bad happening.  So no over the top food stories and no guilt about not working out. 

Breakfast: The last of the frittata was eaten this morning and boy was it filling. Loaded up with lentils, broccoli, and bok choy made for a hearty breakfast.  I really enjoyed it though.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds

Lunch: Low carb tortilla with salmon, lettuce, tomato, tahini, and hummus.  An ice cream sandwich.

Dinner: Here's where goes off the rails a bit.  Still not enough to be bad but...  Had a sandwich from a local deli.  It was rye bread with loads of pastrami and big dollop of cole slaw.  I had a serving size bag of chips and a couple of adult beverages.  A bit later still hungry (?) I had two chicken legs from an oven roasted chicken.

I am quite sure this was my brain sabotaging my earlier triumph on the scale (229lbs).  I will say though that since Weds I've eat quite a few baked goods so that could have influenced the sub conscious into wanting the big meal.  It could be my cheat meal but the weekend is starting and normally the cheat meal happens sometime on Sat or possibly Sunday.  So I guess this has to count.  I'll have to be more careful for the rest of the weekend now.

Of course next weekend is the PaizoCon excursion and all bets are off.  I'll not have a plan and just go with the flow.  I do know I will be eating lunch on Thurs at the all you can eat seafood place from last year.  Fortunately the hotel this year isn't even close so there won't be the same number of visits as last year.

No comments: