Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 392

So it's run at Padden day.  It went well considering it's been two weeks since the last running day.  I really have to get over the feeling I look like a mess as I'm running.  I just don't feel smooth and I think it's making me mental.  I really believe that if I'm not smooth it's cutting into my times.  The running is something I really don't do so that's part of it of course.  Riding the bike feels right and smooth (most of the time) unless I'm falling off.  Which I don't do much but have been known to do.

So the time was still okay, 35min.  I've got to get that down though as I'm sure I'll need to get it under 30min, especially the first time around.  Of course if the bike route could be done faster that would help the running section also.
Well lots to think about and work on in the next 5 months.  Yes 5 months to get totally prepared.

Breakfast: Apple Pie Larabar and 20oz of cold water.

After workout meal: Protein drink.  Then went to grocery shop and returned later for food.  Came home and had a Mexicali salad from TJ's and cut up a hamburger to mix in the salad.

Afternoon snack: A chocolate covered Rice Crispy treat and handful of Wasabi Pea and Nut trail mix, and apple.

Evening meal: Not really a meal per say as I was playing D&D.  So I had snack type stuff.  It consisted of two handfuls of the Wasabi trail mix, buffalo jerky, and a low sodium V-8.  There was cake someone had brought and I didn't indulge.  My one consolation.

So I ran at Padden and I was fairly good on the food side.  Overall I'm happy with the day's events.  Just have to keep it under control. 

No comments: