Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 389

Not a lot to say other than life continues to be good.  Gym after work was arms both bicep and triceps.  I went with arms due to the push ups from last nights Tabata.  Also went out to lunch with a co-worker and we had sushi.  I didn't go crazy and came away from lunch not feeling stuffed.

Breakfast: Continuing the frittata and added avocado.  20oz of cold water.

No snack as I combined my break and lunch so I'd have more lunch time.

Lunch: Went for sushi.  Had what they call a bento box.  This consists of a box with sections for different stuff.  I had deep fried prawns (the batter was airy), small salad, rice (which I didn't eat) and a sushi roll.  The roll was a California roll I think.  No raw fish, thankfully.  Also came with Miso soup.  Excellent choice and just the right amount of food.

2nd snack: Just 24 almonds

Dinner: Protein drink.  Greek yogurt with almonds and Chia seeds. Finished off the beet/jicama salad and had 6 steak strips.

So a good day food wise.  I didn't over do it at sushi like I do sometimes and the arm workout was a good one.  Tomorrow will be tough as once again going to friends and will eat turkey sandwiches.  And probably other stuff.

Sat I'm on my own and I'm hoping the weather will be nice so I can go for a bike ride.  The weather may hold that up and so the gym it will be.

No comments: