Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 413

Running around Padden day.  Good news as I was able to make the run in 34 minutes!  A whole minute faster than the last few weeks.  Setting myself up for the new program starting next weekend.  I was able to run the entire west side of the route.  This is the hilly side.  I impressed myself as I'd start to slow down and mentally tell myself that the next corner I'd walk for a bit.  The next corner would come and I would keep running.  I'm not too excited but at least I'm seemingly getting better at this running thing.

Breakfast: Greek yogurt and Chia seeds, 20oz of cold water.

After run: Protein drink.

After grocery shopping: Turkey, bacon, and avocado sandwich on an 8" wheat hoagy roll.  I loaded it with the veggies and it also had Asaigio cheese.  I also had some strawberries and Wasabi trail mix with my low sodium V-8.

I'm doing the game thing again today so I'll not be eating a true dinner.  More like snacking for 5 hours.  I'll probably have more of the Wasabi trail mix (two handfuls) and an Apple Pie Larabar.  Included in that will be a low sodium V-8 and a dark chocolate candy bar.

Tomorrow is the start of the new work week and Tabata!  So looking forward to the breath taking workout.


No comments: