Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 399

Ran around Lake Padden today and boy are my legs tired.  Ha.  It seemed like I was moving faster than I had in the past few weeks but the time was still the same, 35min.  I do think I was running at a better clip at times but still not able to maintain the pace.  I'm guessing it will come but I'm going to have to work for it.  Which means more running. 

Breakfast: Greek yogurt with Chia seeds and 20oz of cold water.

After the run: Protein drink and then went grocery shopping.  After the shopping I had a salad with chicken and quinoa along with some cheese.

Mid afternoon snack: While cooking up the work week lunch I had a small bowl of quinoa and veggies.  It was more like a sampling of the lunch offering.

Something called dinner: It really wasn't dinner but more like a snacking meal.  I went and played the D&D game that has been gathering on Sunday's.  Since it really isn't possible to eat a real meal I took some Wasabi Pea trail mix, a candy bar from TJ's, jerky, and a low sodium V-8.

Tomorrow is Tabata Monday but I have this weird feeling I'm not going to make it to the gym.  I've already made plans for Thursday so this week seems like it will be an off week.  I'll need to be careful how I eat.  And what I eat.  I'm thinking the frittata was the way to go for breakfast (less carbs) and even though I'm eating quinoa (carbs) for lunch, they are still good with lots of protein.  I will be interested to see how the Weds weigh in goes.

No comments: