Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 391

It's Saturday and Lorinda is out of town so I'm on my own.  I was hoping for spring type weather ( sunny and warm) but unfortunately it was overcast and cool.  So the gym was my only option that was acceptable to my workout desire.  I ended up going for chest and arms and then the recumbent for 30min.  I worked out for about two hours.  It was funny though as I could hear L in my head pushing me to lift that one last rep and so she was with me, in my head.  Good job Lorinda!. 

Breakfast: Greek yogurt and Chia seeds with 20oz of cold water

After workout meal: Chinese dumplings and steak strips

Early dinner: Went to same friends as Friday and had more turkey sandwiches.  Had two and some potato salad and some chips.

Late nite snack: Chocolate chip ice cream cookie.

So interesting day of food.  I felt like I didn't overeat too badly (could of only had one turkey sandwich).  The ice cream cookie was definitely an indulgence but I'm okay with that.

Tomorrow is Padden.  I'm hoping to start training the interval method L mentioned.  This time I'm going to start out slow and work up to it.  Don't want a repeat of a couple of weeks ago with the calf cramp.

No comments: