Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 414

Tabata!  Yes it is that time again where I sweat like a cold brewski in 100 degree weather.  It was great and I'll enjoy the stretching class tomorrow because of it.  Otherwise a normal day.  Had the frittata for breakfast and it will be quite delish the rest of the week.  I'll once again be curious how the weigh in will go on Wednesday though.  I'm expecting to be surprised.  There, that leaves it open to any result without me declaring any disappointment or elation. 

Breakfast: Frittata made with broccoli, bokchoy, and tomato with lentils for fiber and protein.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds

Lunch: Low carb tortilla with hummus, tahini, ground turkey, lettuce, tomato, and a hard boiled egg.

Dinner: Mexicali salad from TJ's and I added a tomato.  Two big handfuls of Wasabi trail mix and 6 strawberries.

I battled the hungries tonight and just barely succeeded in defeating them.  The Wasabi trail mix was a constant reminder of something I could eat.  I was able to hold off, even though many times before I went to bed I caught myself reaching for the bag.  Once again the Padden run makes it's power known with the siren of hunger.  I have to remember to eat more earlier in the day.  I also wonder how that might change when I start running on Sat morn and riding on Sun morning?  Will I be even more hungry?  I guess we'll find out as this weekend starts that program.

No comments: