Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day Seventy-six

Today was a normal day except for the fact that I ended up not going to the gym.  Why you ask?  I'm not sure what I did but my left thigh to my knee was quite painful when I would walk by the end of the day.  If I stood still or sat down it was fine but I was limping if I tried to walk.  It wasn't imobilizing but still caused me to limp and so I felt I should let it rest and not go to the gym.  L said that if it made you cry you should probably take a day off.  It wasn't making me cry but it hurt enough that it was time to take a break.  Other than that a normal day.  As you will see even the food that entered my world was normal:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich with skinny bun, turkey, cheese, tomato, and almond butter.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.  Pepsin capsule.

Snack: Greek yogurt w/almonds

Lunch: Turkey burger on wheat bread, avocado, peanut butter, lettuce, cheese, and tomato.  Quinoa with a bit of cheese mixed in zapped in the microwave.  Someone brought in a cake and I had a piece that was about 1" square and was satisfied.  I did take a Pepsin capsule as I have some at work now.

Snack: Greek yogurt

Dinner: Veggie mixture of spinach, roasted peppers and brussel sprouts, broccoli, sprinkle of cheese, cottage cheese, quinoa, and slices of steak.

So it felt weird to not go to the gym but my leg is feeling better.  I will be curious tomorrow morning as to how it will feel and depending I might not do my normal morning routine.  We'll see.  Stay tuned. 

No comments: