Friday, April 27, 2012

Day Ninety-two

Alright it's Friday and here's what happened today:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich with tomato, avocado, and skinny bun.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

Snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: A frozen entree from Trader Joe's.  It was a chili releno and I mixed in the last of the shredded chicken and sauteed onions from earlier in the week.

No afternoon snack

Dinner: A mix of asparagus, quinoa, mini pot stickers, Mahi Mahi in a broth.

I had three oatmeal/raisin cookies that were home made and that was pretty much it today.  I am wondering how I'll do at weigh-in tomorrow morning as this week has been a slack week for working out due to my leg issue.  I hope I won't be to bad but also am expecting to gain some pounds back.  Ah well we'll see.

No comments: