Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day Ninety

Alright here we are again.  Nothing much to say today other than I'm taking it easy still with my knee and leg.  I went to the gym today but only did upper body work.  Everything felt fine but I'm not going to go back to normal yet.  I will probably hold out for Saturday before I try anything that involves my left leg.  In the meantime here's the story of what I ate today:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich with avocado, tomato, roast beef, and skinny bun.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

Snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Wrap with chicken, tomato, feta, grilled onions, and quinoa.

Snack: nothing

Dinner: Spinach salad with quinoa, asparagus, roasted beets, feta, and Mahi Mahi.  Also two pieces of fruity candy.

Made more quinoa tonite and so will have some for the next few days.  It goes well in the salads I'm making.

No comments: