Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day Eighty

Wow eighty days in.  Still going and losing slowly.  My thoughts from Day Seventy-nine are still on my mind so gotta say I try to make good decisions but doesn't always happen.  Get right back on that horse and ride the bucking bronco.  At least that's what they say.  Don't let a lapse make you throw the baby out with the bath water.  Silly saying but actually holds some truth.  Today I did my usual weekend routine, get up, go the the grocery store, come home.  Think about lunch for the week and dinner for the week.  Try to prepare ahead for the meals so I don't have to think just grab stuff from the refrigerator and make a meal.  Gonna have roasted beets and yam this week as a snack.  The veggie stand is open and picked up some giant beets.  We'll see how good they are after I doctor them with olive oil and spices.  Ok here's how this day went:


Breakfast: Oatmeal with cottage cheese and lemon curd.  Also 20oz of cold water.


No snack


Lunch: After a short bike ride (still babying the leg) I had a turkey, roast beef, egg sandwich.  I had avocado and tomato, along with brown mustard.  Half of a cantaloupe.

Dinner: Stir-fry cauliflower, asparagus, garlic, black beans, and Tipali fillets.  Some roasted beet and yam.

Breakfast and lunch took a Pepsin capsule during each but didn't for dinner. 


No comments: