Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day Eighty-nine

Here we are and away we go:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich with roast beef, tomato, avocado, and skinny bun.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

Snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Chicken wrap with feta, grilled onions, tomato, quinoa, and dressing.  Ice cream bar.

No second snack

Dinner: Spinach salad with Mahi Mahi, feta, tomato, roasted beets, cucumber, quinoa, and low fat dressing.  5.5oz can of V-8 and 100 cal bag of popcorn.  Some roasted yam.

Took the day off completely from working out.  My leg/knee felt fine today but rather than push it like I have done in the past two weeks I stuck to my plan of not going to the gym for a couple of days.  I will go tomorrow and work out with weights but no cardio again.  I will probably do the cardio on Thursday.

No comments: