Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day Seventy-seven

My leg is getting better.  I went to the gym after work and did another weight training session instead of cardio.  I did do the recumbent bike afterwards but kept it short and didn't push it on the hills like normal.  Hopefully my leg will be better by Sat as it's supposed to be nice and I will try for a bike ride.  Alright here's the story of my food life for the day:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich with turkey, skinny bun, avocado, tomato, and almond butter.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

Snack: Greek yogurt w/almonds

Lunch: Steak sandwich on whole wheat bread with tomato, avocado, peanut butter, and cheese.  Also an orange.

Snack: Slice of whole wheat bread with peanut butter

Dinner: Spinach salad with tomato, cottage cheese, quinoa, mini pot stickers, yellow pepper, and low fat dressing.  100 calorie bag of popcorn and a candy cane from Christmas.  Silly I know but a small indulgence.

So that was the day's worth of food and foolishness.  I should add that at breakfast and lunch I took a Pepsin capsule with the meal.

No comments: