Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day Eighty-seven

Well what a day it's been.  Started out just fine but the weather didn't look promising for that bike ride I was hoping for.  I was able later in the day to go for a bike ride and felt like I'd accomplished something of a workout nature.  Unfortunately I then proceeded to eat my way thru the day.  Probably not as bad as it seemed to me but still a bit of a pork out on my part.  What happened you say?  Here it is in all it's non-glory:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with cottage cheese and lemon curd.

Lunch: Pre-made salad from Trader Joe's.  It was 350 calories and had chicken, corn, lettuce, and cheese.  I doctored it with some cottage cheese and used the dressing provided.  Had an orange along with the salad.

2nd Lunch: Had a baguette sandwich with chicken and grilled onions.  Then a plate of chicken and beef strips of steak.

Dinner: And I use the term lightly as it really wasn't dinner but just more eating of food.  Which is how the day has gone.  Haven't had a day like this in quite a while.  I had a serving of quinoa, followed by 8 cookies made from frozen cookie dough.  Double chocolate and peanut butter, not together but separate.  I then had a frozen Lean Pocket and finally felt full.  Or at least was able to finally stop the madness.

I did get out in the morning and grocery shop and then afterwards I took out the garbage and various bags and boxes of recyclable stuffs.  I then went for a 50 min bike ride.  Once again I did a bit of sabotage on the eating right but again can't get down on myself just gotta do better tomorrow and the next day and the day after that.  That's the plan and I'm sticking to it.  Not gonna let any back sliding taint the future.

No comments: