Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day Ninety-one

Still letting my left leg rest.  I really don't want to think it's alright and then it starts bothering me again.  So for now until Saturday I will be taking it easy.  In the morning I will forgo the "55" and just do some push-ups along with some planks.  I will test it on Sat and get back at it next week while on vacation.  Here's how the world of food happened today:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich with roast beef, tomato, and avocado on a skinny bun.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

Snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Chicken wrap with tomato, grilled onions, feta, and quinoa.  Also a ice cream confection.

Snack: 5.5oz of V-8

Dinner: Turkey burger on whole wheat bread with feta, tomato, avocado, and an egg.  Also had onion rings and yam fries.

So didn't go to the gym today but will get back to it on Saturday with L.  I think this was the right decision to not go to the gym until I could go for a couple of days with out feeling like the leg was going to tweak again.  It does feel weird to not go to the gym so I think that's a great feeling.  I must go to the gym at least 4-5 times a week if I want to continue to get the results I've seen up to this point.  The nice thing about that statement is that it's true and I want to go so that's also a good thing.

No comments: