Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day Eighty-two

Had an interesting morning.  A bad case of gas was bloating my stomach and I couldn't get it to pass.  I know TMI, right? I ended up not eating the morning snack, which in hindsight maybe I should have.  It was yogurt and they talk about yogurt and digestion, so maybe I missed the boat on that one. Oh well by lunch I was feeling better and after I ate lunch I felt even better.  The rest of the day went by quickly and with out incident.  My leg is still a bit of a bother but not nearly as bothersome as a few days ago.  Here's the deal:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich on skinny bun with avocado, roast beef, and tomato.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

Snack: As I said above didn't feel up to eating the Greek yogurt like normal but did have a handful of almonds

Lunch: Low carb/high fiber wrap with avocado, chicken, tomato, and veggies.

Snack: Nothing still wasn't completely back to normal from the gas attack

Dinner: Spinach salad with cauliflower, roasted beet, salmon patty, tomato, cucumber, asparagus, avocado, quinoa, and low fat dressing.

Went to the gym after work and only did time on the recumbent as I'm trying to not let my leg issue cause me to slack off.  I still want to make sure I'm not doing more harm than good.  That way I can keep working out but refrain from over extending myself.  I'm especially leery of this as I was doing great and then, BAM, my leg starts bothering me.  So will continue to take it easy and check with L on Sat as far as the possible issue's. 

No comments: