Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day Seventy-four

So it's Sunday and the day I try to not work out but still get exercise.  If the weather is nice I will get in a bike ride.  Today it's nice at least in the morning, so bike ride here I come.  I also like to grocery shop for the week and so today got an early start and it worked out great.  Hardly any crowd and I was able to hit the veggie stand.  The story is as follows:


Breakfast: Oatmeal with cottage cheese and 20oz of cold water.  In addition I took a Pepsin capsule.  I am going to be more consistent with that after talking with L yesterday.  When I get back from the bike ride I will do lunch and take a capsule then.


Lunch: After the hour long bike ride I had lunch and it consisted of a turkey burger on whole wheat sliced bread ( the good kind I checked).  Condiments were mustard, almond butter, lettuce, tomato, cheese, an egg, and some roasted peppers.  Had a side of sweet potato fries from Trader Joe's.  I took a Pepsin capsule after lunch.

Snack: Handful of almonds

Dinner: Had a stir fry with chicken, broccoli, carrot, and peppers.  There was a bed of roasted brussel sprouts, peppers, and quinoa.  Added a couple of scoops of cottage cheese.  A glass and a half of red wine.  I also took a Pepsin capsule with dinner.

It was a nice day so was able to get out and ride the bicycle.  Went for an hour and felt great to do that.  Now I just have to convince myself to try and ride to work one day a week.  That's all I'm askin' just one day a week.  Actually it would be fun, especially the ride home as I'd get my work out in on the way and still have the rest of the night to goof off.  And we know how I like to goof off.

No comments: