Friday, April 13, 2012

Day Seventy-eight

So here we are again the day before weigh-in and I'm not sure if I will be surprised in the morning.  This week has been ok as far as eating and exercising.  I have had a bit of a set back, nothing serious, exercising as my leg did limit me a couple of days.  I ended up doing two days in a row of weight training but tried to not do the same area's of muscle.  On Weds I did pulling exercises and Thurs I did pushing exercises so those should count as different muscle groups.  I'm still good on the belt loop as it's pushing the fourth notch most of the time.  So here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich with turkey, avocado, tomato, on a skinny bun.  Banana and 20oz cold water.

Snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Hamburger on skinny bun with cheese, tomato, avocado, and a hunk of pastry.

No afternoon snack

Dinner: A hamburger with tomato, avocado, egg on a skinny bun with mustard and onion rings (about 12).

I took Pepsin capsules at all three meals.  Ok tomorrow is just around the corner and I will be doing some heavy lifting.

No comments: