Monday, April 9, 2012

Day Seventy-five

Ah here we are the beginning of a new week and I'm still over doing it at the dinner table.  I do feel great and my clothes are fitting quite nicely.  I'm starting the Pepsin regimen but haven't figured it out completely.  I will have to take some to work so I can take one with lunch.  I won't take any at dinner as it says not to take with veggies and fruits.  Dinner these days is almost always a salad of some type.  More thoughts after the menu of the day:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich with skinny bun, tomato, turkey, cheese, and almond butter.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.  Took a Pepsin capsule.

Snack:  Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Turkey burger on whole wheat bread with tomato, cheese, lettuce, peanut butter, pickle, and an orange.  No the orange was not part of the turkey burger, it was separate.  Sheesh.

Snack: slice of whole wheat bread and peanut butter wrapped around a pickle

Dinner: Spinach salad with sliced steak, cottage cheese, roasted peppers and brussel sprouts, quinoa, and dressing.  I also tried something L told me about.  Took a very ripe banana and mushed it up with some cocoa mix (she suggested real cocoa I didn't have any).  It didn't come out like she described it but it was still tasty.  Somewhat like a chocolate banana.  Which is exactly what it was......

After I ate dinner I was watching TV feeling quite satisfied from my dinner salad, when a commercial came on for Dairy Queen.  I immediately felt my brain start to try to convince me I was hungry.  Seriously this was like not even 20 minutes since I'd finished a good sized and great tasting salad.  Man it just goes to show you have to be on your game constantly or else you will get sucked in. Something for me to keep in mind.

No comments: