Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 329

Bike ride~!  Yes the weather has finally gotten nice.  At least this weekend.  I'm expecting to start getting in bike rides on the weekends.  The bike ride was an hour and a half long and I went on the trail that I really like.  It was a test of the shocks and larger wheels as that was the main reason for the new bike.  It passed with flying colors and I'm quite excited to try the Padden bike trail in a month or so.  I still need to familiarize myself with the controls of the new bike.  I feel that will be important when I hit the Padden trail for the first time. 
I also did a good job of not over eating today:

Breakfast: Greek yogurt and Chia seeds

After the bike ride meal: Protein drink followed by a Mexicali salad supplemented with some chicken (roasted chicken from Costco) about a half of a cup and a half cup of cottage cheese.  I drank the protein drink while I stretched and then sat outside in the sun to eat the salad.

Mid Afternoon: I was feeling hungry as I was making food for the coming week's lunches.  So I had a cup of quinoa mixed with three tablespoons of shredded cheese and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.

Dinner: So had 12 shrimps, 12 potstickers, broccoli, spinach, and 1/2 cup of quinoa steamed in some broth.  Filled me up and sets me up for the coming week.

Speaking of the coming week's lunches I've got a good idea.  I'm doing wraps again.  This week though I've gone back to the corn tortillas from TJ's.  I'll be having chicken and  cheese along with salsa and avocado.  On the side I've got stir fried asparagus and brussel sprouts.  It should be glorious!

No comments: